Can't sign in or getting a message, 'too many redirects'?
This fix usually always works >>>> copy this link https://www.vetboard.vic.gov.au/myaccount, open an INCOGNITO WINDOW IN CHROME, paste the link into the incognito window and sign in from the incognito page.
If the above fix does not work:
- Clear your internet history/data cache (either completely or just for our website), then close and reopen your internet (and perhaps also restart your computer).
- Use a different internet browser, e.g. Chrome, Firefox. Our website does not support Internet Explorer (error messages on payment).
- Use another device to sign in.
What's my username: your username is your registration number with a V in front, e.g. V6777
What's my password
: You will be locked out of your account after several incorrect password attempts. To reset your password:
- Click the Forgot Password? link
- We will send an email to the email address linked to your account:
After you re-set your password, go to My Account and sign in with your username and new password.
- Check your spam or junk email folders if you don't receive our email.
- You won't receive a re-set email if you have changed your email address but have not updated your Board record. Contact the Board if you need to update your email address.