Request a letter of professional standing (LOPS)
Registering interstate or in another country?
Complete the form below if you need us to send a letter of professional standing to another registration authority.
There is a $70.00 fee for this service (and an additional $10 fee for each extra letter sent to another registration authority on the same date). We will call you on the telephone number you provide on the form to obtain payment details. We generally issue letters of professional standing within 5 business days of receiving payment.
The letter, which is only valid for 3 months from date of issue, will contain:
- your name and address
- details of your veterinary qualification
- your registration number and registration history
- if you are a specialist or not
- if your registration has any conditions, and
- general information about your standing as a veterinary practitioner while registered in Victoria.