2021-2022 veterinary practitioner registration renewal
Veterinary practitioners registered with the Veterinary Practitioners Registration Board of Victoria can now apply to renew their registration for the 2021-2022 financial year. To renew on time, please ensure you complete renewal and pay by 30 June 2021. If you apply to renew during the period 1 to 31 July 2021, you will be charged a late fee ($213 for late renewal of general registration or $60 for late renewal of non-practising registration). If you do not renew your registration by 31 July 2021, your name will be removed from the Register of Veterinary Practitioners after 1 August 2021.
Instructions for completing renewal application and paying registration fees:
STEP 1: Sign into your account and click on the 'Renew your registration' button. IMPORTANT NOTE: For security reasons we do not supply passwords, so you may need to re-set your password. After any re-set, go back to My Account to sign in with the new password. If you still cannot sign in or only see some parts of the renewal area, you may need to clear your internet history or use a different internet browser. See the trouble-shooting tips below.
: After signing in to the renewal page, follow the prompts to:
- confirm your contact and practice information
- acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your information
- complete the declaration about your continuing suitability to practise as a veterinary practitioner
- pay required fees (a payment receipt will be emailed to you).
| SIGN-IN TROUBLE-SHOOTING TIPS
- What internet browser application are you using? Our website does not support Internet Explorer (error messages on payment).
- Constant looping? If you are sure you know your current username and password but your account will not open after you enter your username and password, try:
- clearing your internet history/data cache (either completely or just for our website) then closing and reopening your internet (and perhaps restarting your computer),
- opening a new incognito window to sign in
- using another internet browser or, e.g. Chrome, Firefox, or
- renewing via another device.
- Username: your username is your registration number with a V in front, e.g. V6777
- Password: You will be locked out of your account after several incorrect password attempts. If you are sure you know your password, see the 'Constantly looping' tips above.
- Re-setting password:
- If you previously had a 6-digit password or have forgotten your password, re-set your password to one that is minimum 7 characters long including at least one letter and at least one number. You can re-set your password by clicking the Forgot Password? link.
- After you submit your password request, we will send an email to the email address linked to your account:
After you re-set your password, go to My Account and sign in with your username and new password.
- if you do not receive an email, please look in your junk/spam email folder
- if you have changed your email address without advising the Board, you will not receive an email. Please advise the Board of your new personal email address.
If you have any questions about renewing your registration, please email us or leave a message at 03 9620 7444. We will respond to you as soon as we can.