New Graduate Registration

Applicants who have graduated from a tertiary institution recognised by the Board and who have NOT been registered elsewhere should use the following form.

All applications for registration must be provided three weeks prior to the next monthly Board meeting. Applications received after this time will not be submitted for consideration at the next monthly Board meeting unless a fast track service has been requested.  If you wish to commence work prior to a Board meeting, please select the fast-track option on the application form.  See below to view a list of Board meeting dates.

The Board does not accept incomplete, faxed, or emailed applications.

Application form
(Adobe PDF File)
Board Meetings Dates
(Adobe PDF File)

Privacy Policy

The Board will only use and disclose personal information about you collected here for the purposes of registration, unless consent has been obtained to use the information for additional purposes.
Click here to view the full Privacy Policy of the board .